1. P.N. Mousavi and Ahmad Bagheri, "Mathematical Simulation of Seven LinkBiped Robot on Variou s Surfaces and ZMP Considerations", Int. Journal of Applied Mathematical Modellig, Elsevier, Jan2007
2. Ahmad Bagheri and Mohammad Felezi And P.N. Mousavi, "Adaptive Control and Simulation of A seven link Biped Robot for the Combined Trajectory Motion and Stability Investigations", WSEAS Transactions on Systems, May 2006, Issue 5, Vol 5
3. Bagheri. A, Najafi. F, Farrokhi. R, Yousefi. R, Felezi. M, "Design , Dynamic Modification , and Adaptive Control of A New Biped Walking Robot",International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, March 2006, Vol 3, No 3
4. Bagheri A., Hajiloo A., Basiri S, "Determination of Kinematic Parameters of a Passive Bipedal Walking Robot Moving on a Declined Surface by Image Processing", WSEAS Transactions on Computers, Vol.18, Nov.2005
5. Bagheri. A,, Narimanzadeh. N, Soufis Siavash. A, Khoobkar. A, "GMDH Type Neural Network and Their Application to the Identification of the Inverse Kinematic Equations of Robot Manipiulators", International Journal of Engineering, Materials and Energy Research Center, May 2005, Vol 3
6. Bagheri. A,, Narimanzadeh. N, Aghaii. P, "Time Optimal Control of a Dynamic System with Varying Parameters", Applied Mathematic Science and Research Journal, Lahijan Azad Univercity, Winter 2004
7. Bagheri A., Hajiloo A., Basiri S., Yousefi R., "The Design, Fabrication and Image Processing of a 3 DOF Passive Biped Walking Robot", Industrial Simulation Conference 2005, June 9-11, 2005, Fraunhofer IPK Berlin, Germany, pp. 429-434.
8. Bagheri A., Rezaee M., Hashemi S.M., "Genetic Algorithm Based Optimization of Model Reference Adaptive Control Approach for a Vehicle Active Suspension System", Industrial Simulation Conference 2005, June 9-11, 2005, Fraunhofer IPK Berlin, Germany, pp. 211-215.
9. Bagheri A., Yousefi Moghaddam R., Kanani R.,Jamshidi D., "DESIGN AND ROBUST CONTROL OF A 5 DOF BIPEDAL ROBOT", The 13th Annual (International) Conference of Mechanical Engineering, ISME2005, May 17-19, IUT, Isfahan, Iran, pp. 55.
10. Bagheri A., Najafi F., Farrokhi R., and Yousefi Moghadam, R., Design, Dynamic Modification, and Adaptive Control of A New Biped Walking Robot, International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, Vol3, Num3, March2006
11. Bagheri A., Nariman-Zadeh N., Sufi Siavash, A., and Khoobkar, A., "GMDH Neural Networks and Their Application to The Identification of the Inverse Kinematic Equations of Robotic Manipulators", 2nd Industrial Simulation Conference 2004, University of Malaga, Malaga, Spain, June 7-9, 2004, pp. 158-164.
12. Bagheri A.,Najafi F., Farrokhi R., Alitavoli, M. and Yousefi Moghadam, R. , Dynamic Simulation of a Biped Walking Robot By Means of a Passive Model, CSIMTA 2004, International Conf., Cherbourg, France, September 19-22, 2004, pp. 227-236 (PDF)
13. Yousefi Moghadam R. , Alitavoli M. , Chaibakhsh A. and Bagheri A. , FABRICATING A TENNIS ROBOT BASED ON THE COUNTER RORATING WHEELS , CSIMTA 2004, International Conf., Cherbourg, France, September 19-22, 2004, pp. 237-246 (PDF)
14. Bagheri A., Yousefi Moghadam R., Alitavoli M. , and Chaibakhsh A. , OPTIMAL DESIGN OF A TENNIS ROBOT FABRICATED BASED ON THE COUNTER RORATING WHEELS SYSTEM (C.R.W.), The 9th Mechatronics Forum 2004, International Conference, Ankara, Turkey, August 30- September 1, 2004, pp. 565-575 (PDF)
15. Najafi F., Bagheri A., and Farrokhi R., Design and Motion Analysis of a New Planar Biped Robot, 6th International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots, CLAWAR 2003, 17-19 Sep. 2003, Italy, pp. 551-557
16. Nariman-Zadeh N., Bagheri A., and Khoshnejad M., "Identification of Dynamic Parameters of Robotic Manipulators Using Singular Value Decomposition", 1st Industrial Simulation Conference 2003, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain, June 9-11, 2003, pp. 387-391
17. Najafi F., Bagheri A., and Farrokhi R., Adaptive Control Algorithm for Single - Support Phase of Motion of a New Biped Robot, 9th IEEE International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics, 25-28 August 2003, Miedzyzdroje, Poland, pp. 1093-1100
18. Bagheri, A. and Niari A. A., Comparison of Control Specifications for a One-Dimensional Lead Screw CNC: Simulated Model and Real Set-up, 8th International Conference of Mechatronics 2002, Twente, Netherlands, June 24-26, 2002, pp. 183-191 (PDF)
19. Bagheri, A. and Ghoraeyan M. J., An Algorithm for Robust Stabilization of a Mechatronical System with Varying Parameters, 8th International Conference of Mechatronics 2002, Twente, Netherlands, June 24-26, 2002, pp. 1478-1483 (PDF)
20. Bagheri, A. and Valasek M., Computational Tractable Simulation of A Time-Varying Dynamic System, European Simulation Multi-conference 2001, ESM 2001, Int. Conference, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic, June 6-9, 2001, pp. 471-474 (PDF)
21. Bagheri, A., Vibration Suppression of Rack Stacker Robot by Pole-Placement Control Method, 5th International Conference of Mechanical Engineering, Iranian Society of Mechanical Engineers, May 27-29, 2001, Guilan University, Iran, 2001, vol. 4, pp. 527-535 (PDF)
22. Bagheri, A., and Valasek, M., "Computationally Tractable Stabilization of Time-Varying Systems", National Interaction Conference 97, Inst. Of Thermo-mechanics of Czech Academy of Sciences, 25-26 Nov. 1997, Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 5-14
23. Bagheri, A., and Valasek, M., "Pole-Placement Technique for Rack-Stacker", Czech Technical University In Prague, WORKSHOP 98, Prague, February 3-5, 1998, pp. 517-518
24. Bagheri, A., and Valasek, M., "Pole-placement stabilization of time-varying systems", Mechatronics and Robotics 97, Int. Conference, 29 Sep. 2 Nov. 97, Brno, Czech Republic, pp. 7-14
25. Bagheri, A., and Valasek, M., "Rack-Stacker Active Damping by Time-Varying Feedback", 13th Int. Conference of Computational Mechanics, Pernink, Czech Republic, 29-31 Oct. 1997, pp. 11-18
26. Bagheri A. and Valasek M., "Computationally Tractable Stabilization of Time-Varying Systems", Irish Signals and Systems Conference, Dublin, Ireland, 1998.
27. Bagheri A., "Computationally Tractable Pole-Placement Techniques for Time-Varying Systems", International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modeling, Control and Automation, CIMCA'99, Australia, 1999.
28. Bagheri, A., Gain Design for Stabilization of Time-Varying Systems by Pole-Placement, Student Creative Activity, Czech Technical University in Prague, 1998, (PDF)
29. Bagheri, A., Stabilization of Rack Stacker Model by Pole-Placement, Student Creative Activity, CTU Prague, 1997,
30. A. Bagheri, N. Nariman-Zadeh, M. Babaei, and A. Jamali, Polynomial Modeling of the Controlled Rack-Stacker Robot Using GMDH-type Neural Networks and Singular Value Decomposition, Int. J. of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 8, Num. 3, 2007
Member, Councill of the University of Guilan, 1379-1381
Head of Post-graduateStudies, Faculty of Engineering, 1379-1380
Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering, 1380-1385
Vice-Dean of Technical Faculty in Academical Affairs