- H. Ahmadi, (2019) “Experimental study of the effect of nano-additives on the stiffness of cemented fine sand”, International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/19386362.2019.1663067
- H. Ahmadi, O. Shafiee (2019) “Experimental comparative study on the performance of nano-SiO2 and microsilica in stabilization of clay”, The European Physical Journal Plus, Vol. 134, No. 9, 134:459, DOI: 10.1140/epjp/i2019-12918-1
- H. Ahmadi, H. Ekrami (2019) “Experimental study on Reduction of dispersion potential by adding nano Al2O3 and lime”, Scientific Quarterly Journal of Iranian Association of Engineering Geology, Volume 12, No.2, pp. 73-85
- H. Ahmadi, A. Eslami and M. Arabani, (2017) “Mitigating the seismic settlement of foundations on sand by ground improvement techniques, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Ground Improvement, Volume 170 Issue 2, pp. 72-80
- H. Ahmadi, A. Eslami and M. Arabani, (2017) “Experimental Study on the Settlement of Marine Deposits of Anzali under Cyclic Loading by Laminar Box Apparatus”, Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, VOL. 35, NO. 3, pp. 330–338
- H. Ahmadi, S.F. Sizkow (2017) Numerical Modelling of Size Effect on Subgrade Reaction Modulus Using DEM, Computational Research Progress in Applied Science & Engineering (CRPASE) 3 (3)
- H. Ahmadi, A. Eslami, M. Arabani (2015) Characterization of sedimentary Anzali sand for static and seismic studies purposes, nternational Journal of Geography and Geology 4 (10), 155
- Ahmadi H, Eslami A, Arabani M , Dynamic settlement considerations in design of footings resting on uniform Fine Sand, 2nd International conference on Geotechnical and Urban earthquake engineering.Tabriz, Iran, 2015.
- Ahmadi H, Eslami A and Arabani M, “Laminar box apparatus of the University of Guilan: Commissioning”, 2nd International conference on Geotechnical and Urban earthquake engineering. Tabriz, Iran, 2015.
- H. Ahmadi, A. Eslami and M. Araban, Effect of soil improvement by grouting on settlement of Anzali sand under seismic loading. 1stNational Conference of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Tehran, Iran, 2014.