تالیفات در مجلات نمایه شده
google scholar link
J. 54) Bahman Ahmadi, Nader Nariman-zadeh, Ali Jamali (2019) A Stackelberg game theoretic multi-objective synthesis of four-bar mechanisms, Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, ISI Journal
J. 53) A. Taherkhani, A. Basti, N. Nariman-zadeh and A. Jamali (2018) Achieving maximum dimensional accuracy and surface quality at the shortest possible time in single-point incremental forming via multi-objective optimization, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, DOI: 10.1177/0954405418755822, ISI Journal
J. 52) H. Monsef, M. Naghashzadegan, R. Farmani and A. Jamali (2018) Pressure management in water distribution systems in order to reduce energy consumption and background leakage, Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology—AQUA, ISI Journal
J. 51) A. Asgharnia, R. Shahnazi, A. Jamali (2018) Performance and robustness of optimal fractional fuzzy PID controllers for pitch control of a wind turbine using chaotic optimization algorithms, ISA Transactions, 79: 27-44. ISI Journal
J. 50) Hirad Assimi, Ali Jamali, A hybrid algorithm coupling genetic programming and Nelder–Mead for topology and size optimization of trusses with static and dynamic constraints, Expert Systems with Applications, 95 (1) April 2018, Pages 127-141, ISI Journal
J. 49) M. Salehpour , A. Jamali, A. Bagheri, N. Nariman-zadeh, Optimum sliding mode controller design based on skyhook model for nonlinear vehicle vibration model, IJAE 2017, 7(4): 2537-2550
J. 48) M.Salehpour, A.Jamali, A.Bagheri, N.Nariman-zadeh, A new adaptive differential evolution optimization algorithm based on fuzzy inference system, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Volume 20, Issue 2, April 2017, Pages 587-597
J. 47) Hirad Assimi, Ali Jamali, Nader Nariman-zadeh, Sizing and topology optimization of truss structures using genetic programming, Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, Volume 37, December 2017, Pages 90-103, ISI Journal
J. 46) H. Assimi, A. Jamali, N. Nariman Zadeh, Sizing and topology optimization of spatial truss structures using hybrid algorithm of genetic programing and Nelder-Mead, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 32-40, 2017 (in Persian
J. 45) A. Asgharnia, R. Shahnazi, A. Jamali, Pitch Angle Control of a High-Power Wind Turbine Using Optimal Fractional-order PID Controller, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 167-176, 2017 (in Persian
J. 44) B. Ahmadi, N. Nariman-zadeh, A. Jamali, "Path synthesis of four-bar mechanisms using synergy of polynomial neural network and Stackelberg game theory" , Accepted in Engineering Optimization , ISI Journal
J. 43) A Jamali, H Babaei, N Nariman-Zadeh, SH Ashraf Talesh, and T Mirzababaie Mostofi, Multi-objective optimum design of ANFIS for modelling and prediction of deformation of thin plates subjected to hydrodynamic impact loading, Accepted in Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials Design and Applications, ISI Journal
J. 42) I. Gholaminezhad, A. Jamali, H. Assimi, Multi-objective reliability-based robust design optimization of robot gripper mechanism with probabilistically uncertain parameters, Accepted in Neural computing and applications, ISI Journal
J. 41) A. Mehrvar, A. Basti, A. Jamali, "Optimization of electrochemical machining process parameters: Combining response surface methodology and differential evolution algorithm", Accepted in Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, ISI journal
J. 40) I. GHolaminezhad, H. Assimi, A. Jamali, D. Ashouri, Uncertainty quantification and robust modeling of selective laser melting process using stochastic multi-objective approach, Accepted in International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (ISI).
J. 39) I. Gholaminezhad, A. Jamali, A Multi-objective Differential Evolution Approach based on ε-elimination Uniform-Diversity for Mechanisms Design, Accepted in Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, ISI Journal
J. 38) M. Masoumnezhad, A. Jamali, and N. Nariman-zadeh, Robust GMDH-type neural network with unscented Kalman filter for non-linear systems, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, Accepted, ISI Journal
J. 37) A. Chaibakhsh, N. Ensansefat, A. Jamali, R. Kouhikamali, H. Najafi, Crude oil direct fired furnace model, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 83, 25 May 2015, Pages 57-70, ISI Journal
J. 36) Saeb M. Besarati, Philip D. Myers, David C. Covey, Ali Jamali, Modeling friction factor in pipeline flow using a GMDH-type neural network, Cogent Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 1 , 2015
J. 35) A. Jamali, E. Khaleghi, I. Gholaminezhad, N. Nariman-zadeh, A. Jamal-omidi, Multi-objective genetic programming approach for robust modeling of complex manufacturing processes having probabilistic uncertainty in experimental data, Accepted in Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, ISI Journal
J. 34) A. Jamali, E. Khaleghi, I. Gholaminezhad, N. Nariman-zadeh, Modeling and prediction of complex nonlinear processes by using Pareto multi-objective genetic programming, Accepted in International Journal of System Science, ISI Journal
J. 33) S. Porkhial, M. Salehpour, H. Ashraf, A. Jamali, Modeling and prediction of geothermal reservoir temperature behavior using evolutionary design of neural networks, Accepted in Geothermics, ISI Journal
J. 32) M. Masoumnezhad, A. Jamali, N. Nariman-zadeh, Optimal Design of Symmetrical/Asymmetrical Sigma-Point Kalman Filter Using Genetic Algorithms, Accepted in Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, ISI Journal
J. 31) V. Majdabadi-Farahani, M. Hanif, I. Gholaminezhad, A. Jamali, N. Nariman-Zadeh, Multi-objective optimal design of on-line PID controller using model predictive control based on GMDH-type neural networks, Accepted in Connection Science, ISI Journal
J. 30) A. Jamali, H. Shams, M. Fasihozaman, Pareto multi-objective optimum design of suspension system of vehicle under random road excitations, Accepted in IMechE, Part D, ISI Journal
j. 29) H. Abed, K. Atashkari, A. Niazmehr, A. Jamali, "Thermodynamic optimization of combined power and refrigeration cycle using binary organic working fluid", International Journal of Refrigeration, Volume 36, Issue 8, 2013, ISI Journal
J. 28) Jamali, A., M. Salehpour • N. Nariman-zadeh, Robust Pareto active suspension design for vehicle vibration model with probabilistic uncertain parameters, Multibody Syst Dyn (2013) 30:265–285, DOI 10.1007/s11044-012-9337-4, ISI journal
J. 27) Ali Jamali, S. J. Motevalli, N. Nariman-zadeh, Extracting fuzzy rules for modeling of complex processes by using neural networks, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 0954406213479251, first published on March 5, 2013, ISI Journal
J. 26) Ali Jamali, Bahman Ahmadi, Mehdi Ghamati, Nader Nariman-zadeh, Reliability-based optimal controller design for systems with probabilistic uncertain parameters using fuzzy limit state function, Journal of Vibration and Control, 1077546313496298, first published on August 2, 2013, ISI Journal
J. 25) Jamali, M. Ghamati, B. Ahmadi, N. Nariman-zadeh, Probability of failure for uncertain control systems using neural networks and multi-objective uniform-diversity genetic algorithms (MUGA), Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Volume 26, Issue 2, February 2013, Pages 714-723, ISI Journal
J. 24) Shokuhi-Rad, A. Jamali, M. Naghashzadegan, N. Nariman-zadeh, A. Hajiloo, Optimum Pareto Design of Non-linear Predictive Control with Multi-Design Variables for PEM Fuel Cell, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 37, Issue 15, August 2012, Pages 11244-11254, ISI Journal
J. 23) J. Mahmoodabadi, A. Bagheri, N. Nariman-zadeh, A. Jamali, A new optimization algorithm based on a combination of particle swarm optimization, convergence and divergence operators for single objective and multi-objective problems, Engineering optimization, Volume 44, Issue 10, 2012, 1167-1186, ISI Journal
14) J. 22) M. J. Mahmoodabadi, A. Bagheri, N. Nariman-zadeh, A. Jamali, and R. Abedzadeh Maafi, Pareto Design of Decoupled Sliding-Mode Controllers for Nonlinear Systems Based on a Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm, Journal of Applied Mathematics, Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 639014, ISI Journal
J. 21) M. Salehpour, A. Jamali, N. Nariman-zadeh, Optimal Selection of Active Suspension Parameters Using Artificial Intelligence, International Journal of Automotive Engineering, vol 1 (4), 244-255, 2011
J. 20) Ali Chaibakhsh; Zohreh Rostamnezhad; Tahmineh Adili; Ali Jamali, Feedback-Feedforward Control System Design and Optimizing the Performance of Crude Oil Fired Heater Furnace Using Genetic Algorithm for Abnormal Conditions Management, Volume 16, Issue 5, July 2016, Page 10-18, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
J. 19) Ali Chaibakhsh; Nasim Ensansefat; Aidin Kiyaei Jamali; Ali Jamali; Ramin Kouhi Kamali, Fouling detection inside the tubes of crude oil preheat furnace using optimized support vector machines, Volume 15, Issue 10, December 2015, Page 49-55, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
J. 18) Ali Jamali; Mojtaba Masoumnezhad; Mohsen Nahaleh; Nader Nariman Zadeh, Optimal state estimation of a dynamical system corrupted with colored noises using Mixed Kalman/H-infinity filter, Volume 14, Issue 12, March 2015, Page 67-74, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
J. 17) Ali Jamali; Bahador Tourandaz; Ali Chaibakhsh, Optimal selection of parameters of a hybrid model of vehicle/passenger for prediction of head injury in front crash, Volume 14, Issue 15, March 2015, Page 67-74, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
J. 16) Mojtaba Masoumnezhad; Ali Jamali; Nader Narimanzadeh, Parameter estimation of the GMDH-type neural network using UKF filter, Volume 14, Issue 15, March 2015, Page 59-66, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
J. 15) Ali Jamali; Iman Gholaminezhad, Multi-objective optimum design of gripper mechanism using uniform diversity differential evolution Volume 14, Issue 11, February 2015, Page 204-208, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
J. 14) Mojtaba Masoumnezhad; Ali Moafi; Ali Jamali; Nader Nariman-zade
Optimal Design of Mixed Kalman-H infinity Filter Using Multi-objective Optimization Method, Volume 14, Issue 2, May 2014, Page 128-132, Modares Mechanical Engineering (ISC)
13) A. Jamali, A. Hajiloo, N. Nariman-zadeh, Reliability-based robust Pareto design of linear state feedback controllers using a multi-objective uniform-diversity genetic algorithm (MUGA), Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 37, Issue 1, January 2010, Pages 401-413
12) S.M. Besarati, K. Atashkari, A. Jamali, A. Hajiloo, N. Nariman-zadeh, Multi-objective thermodynamic optimization of combined Brayton and inverse Brayton cycles using genetic algorithms, Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 51, Issue 1, January 2010, Pages 212-217,
11) N. Nariman-Zadeh, M. Salehpour, A. Jamali, E. Haghgoo,
Pareto optimization of a five-degree of freedom vehicle vibration model using a multi-objective uniform-diversity genetic algorithm (MUGA), Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 31 October 2009.
10) J. Marzbanrad , A. Jamali, "Design of Anfis Networks Using Hybrid Genetic and SVD Methods for Modelling and Prediction of Rubber Engine Mount Stiffness", International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 167-174, 2009.
9) A. Jamali, N. Nariman-zadeh, A. Darvizeh, A. Masoumi, S. Hamrang, Multi-objective evolutionary optimization of polynomial neural networks for modelling and prediction of explosive cutting process, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Volume 22, Issues 4-5, June 2009, Pages 676-687,
8) N. Nariman-Zadeh, M. Felezi, A. Jamali, M. Ganji, Pareto optimal synthesis of four-bar mechanisms for path generation, Mechanism and Machine Theory, Volume 44, Issue 1, January 2009, Pages 180-191.
7) K. Atashkari, N. Nariman-Zadeh, M. Gölcü, A. Khalkhali, A. Jamali, Modelling and multi-objective optimization of a variable valve-timing spark-ignition engine using polynomial neural networks and evolutionary algorithms, Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 48, Issue 3, March 2007, Pages 1029-1041.
6) N Nariman-zadeh, A Jamali, A Hajiloo, "Frequency-based reliability Pareto optimum design of proportional-integral-derivative controllers for systems with probabilistic uncertainty", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, Volume 221, Number 8, 2007.
5) A. Bagheri, N. Nariman-zadeh, M. Babaei, A. Jamali, Polynomial Modeling of the Controlled Rack-Stacker Robot Using GMDH-type Neural Networks and Singular Value Decomposition, International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, Vol. 8, No.3, 2007.
4) N Nariman-zadeh, A Darvizeh, A Jamali, "Pareto Optimization of Energy Absorption of Square Aluminium Columns Using Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithms", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Volume 220, Number 2, 2006,
3) K. Atashkari, N. Nariman-Zadeh, A. Pilechi, A. Jamali, X. Yao,
Thermodynamic Pareto optimization of turbojet engines using multi-objective genetic algorithms, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Volume 44, Issue 11, November 2005, Pages 1061-1071.
2) N. Nariman-zadeh, K. Atashkari, A. Jamali, A. Pilechi, X. Yao, Inverse Modelling of Multi-objective Thermodynamically Optimized Turbojet Engines using GMDH-type Neural Networks and Evolutionary Algorithms, Journal of Engineering Optimization, 2005, Vol 37, No. 5, pp 437-462, Taylor & Francis
1) N. Nariman-Zadeh, A. Darvizeh, A. Jamali, A. Moeini, Evolutionary design of generalized polynomial neural networks for modelling and prediction of explosive forming process, Journal of Materials, Processing Technology, Volumes 164-165, 15 May 2005, Pages 1561-1571.