Chemistry of Intermidates and Colorants
• Chemical Principles of Synthetic Fibre Dyeing, Author: S. M. Burkinshaw, Translated by J. Mokhtari, S. A. Orumeei and S. Dadvar, 1390
Parnian Ferdowsi, Yasemin Saygili, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Javad Mokhtari, Michael Grätzel, Anders Hagfeldt and Ladislav Kavan, "Alternative Bases to 4-tert-butylpyridine for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Employing Copper Redox Mediator", Electrochimica Acta, Accepted on 21 Jan 2018.
Parnian Ferdowsi, Yasemin Saygili, Weiwei Zhang, Tomas Edvinson, Ladislav Kavan, Javad Mokhtari*, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Michael Grätzel and Anders Hagfeldt, "Molecular Design of Efficient Organic D-A-π-A Dye Featuring Triphenylamine as Donor Fragment for Application in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells", CHEMSUSCHEM, doi:10.1002/cssc.201701949,11 (2) (2018) 494-502, Impact Factor: 7.226
J. Mokhtari, B. Babaei, A. Akbarzadeh and P. Ferdowsi, "Synthesis and evaluation of novel antibacterial monoazo disperse dyes based on sulfonamide derivatives on polyester", Pigment & Resin Technology, 46/6 (2017) 440–448.
M. Rahimi and J. Mokhtari,"Core-shell hexadecane-polyurethane nanofiber/net structured membrane: Evaluation of surfactant addition on morphology and performance", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 134 (2017) 45047
N. Piri, A. Shams Nateri and J. Mokhtari, “Solar spectral performance of nanopigment”, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 162 (2017) 72–82
M. Rahimi and J. Mokhtari , “Fabrication of Thermo-regulating Hexadecane-Polyurethane Core-shell Composite Nanofiberous Mat as Advanced Technical Layer: Effect of Coaxial Nozzle Geometry”, Journal of Industrial Textiles, DOI: 10.1177/1528083716676816 | First Published December 15, 2016
P. Ferdowsi and J. Mokhtari,” Theoretical study of metal-free organic dyes based on different configurations for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells”, International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, 116 (2016) 1796-1801
S. A. Siadat and J. Mokhtari, “The Role of Polyhexamethylene Biguanide and Silver Nanoparticle Interaction in the Fabrication of Novel Antibacterial Bio-Fibers Using Silk Wastage”, Journal of Nano Research, 43 (2016) 63-72
J. Mokhtari, Z. Shahrestani, A. Akbarzade and P. Ferdowsi, " Synthesis, Characterization and Evaluation of a Novel Spirooxazine Based Photochromic Reactive Dye on Cotton", Fibers and Polymers, 16 (2015) 2299-2307
N. Piri, A. Shams Nateri and J. Mokhtari, "The relationship between refractive index and optical properties of absorbing nanoparticle", Color Research and Application, 41(2016)477-483
P. Ferdowsi and J. Mokhtari, "Fabrication and characterization of electrospun PVA/CdS and PVA/TiO2 nanocomposite thin films as n-type semiconductors", Polymer Bulletin, 72(2015)2363-2375.
• J. Mokhtari, A. Shams Nateri, P. Ferdowsi, " Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Reactive Dyes with Simultaneous Insect-repellent and Anti-bacterial Properties", Fibers and Polymers, 15 (2014) 1369-1374.
M. S. Javadi, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri and F. Mazaheri, "Novel cationic softener containing MCT reactive dyes for cotton: simultaneous dyeing and functional finishing, Fibers and Polymers, 14 (2013) 920-925.
• M. Jahan Biglari, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri and A. A. Sarabi," Comparison of physical properties of poly (3-alkyl thiophene) nanoparticles coated polyester fabrics via in-situ polymerization and chemical vapour deposition methods", J. Novel Materials, 19(2015)25-34.
• M. Jahan Biglari, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri and A. A. Sarabi, " Chemical Vapor Deposition of Poly (3-alkylthiophene) Nanoparticles on Fabric: Chemical and Electrochemical Characterization", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 131 (2014) 40673.
• U. Goudarzi, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri," Investigation on the effect of titanium dioxide nano particles on camouflage properties of cotton fabrics", Fibers and Polymers, 15 (2014) 241-247.
J. Mokhtari, P. Ferdowsi, “Preparation and characterization of optical properties of PVA/CdS nanocomposite thin films obtained by electrospinning method”, Journal of Advanced Materials and Novel Coatings, 6 (2013) 379-386
M. Nouri, J. Mokhtari, M. Rostamloo, “Electrospun poly(ε-caprolactone)/ nanoclay nanofibrous scaffolds for tissue engineering”, Fibers and Polymers, 14 (2013) 957-964.
E. S. Yazdi Almodarresi, J. Mokhtari, S. M. T. Almodarresi, M. Nouri and A. Shams Nateri., "A Scanner Based Neural Network Technique for Color Matching of Dyed Cotton with Reactive Dye", Fibers and Polymers 14 (2013) 1196-1202.
Maryam Bazhban, Mahdi Nouri, Javad Mokhtari, " Electrospinning of cyclodextrin functionalized chitosan/PVA nanofibers as a novel drug delivery system", Chinese Journal of Polymer Science, Chinese Journal of Polymer Science Vol. 31, No. 10, (2013), 1343-1351
U. Goudarzi, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri, “Camouflage of cotton fabrics in visible and near infrared region using vat dyes”, Journal of Colour Sciences and Technology, 7 (2013) 25-35.
U. Goudarzi, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri, “Feasibility Study on Application of a Dye to Impart Camouflage Effect at Near Infrared Region Using UV-Vis Spectrophotometer”, Journal of Textile Science and Technology, 2 (autumn 2012) 131-145.
• U. Goudarzi, J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri, “Camouflage of Cotton Fabrics in Visible and NIR Region Using Three Selected Vat Dyes, Color research and Application, 39 (2014) 200-207.
• S. Mojtaba Alizadeh Darbandi, Mahdi Nouri *, Javad Mokhtari, “Electrospun Nanostructures Based on Polyurethane/MWCNTs for strain sensing applications”, Fibers and Polymers, 13 (2012) 1126-1131.
• F. Shahmoradi Ghaheh, A. Shams Nateri, S.M. Mortazavi, D. Abedi, J. Mokhtari, “The effect of mordant salts on Colorimetric Assay and Antibacterial Activity of wool fabric dyed with (Pomegranate and Walnut) shells Extracts” Coloration Technology, 128 (2013) 473-478.
• Marzieh S. Javadi, Javad Mokhtari , “Synthesis and evaluation of technical properties of novel cationic mono-s-chloro triazinyl (MCT) reactive dyes on cotton”, J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 59 (2012) 793-801.
A. Akbarzadeh, J. Mokhtari, SH. Kolkohi and M.A. Sarli, “Imparting Insect Repellency to Nylon 6 Fibers by Means of a Novel MCT Reactive Dye”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 126 (2012) 1097-1104.
• Marzieh S. Javadi, Javad Mokhtari*, Mahdi Nouri and Mohammad J. Mehdipour, “Novel cationic softener containing MCT reactive dyes for cotton: synthesis and characterization”, Fibers and Polymers, 14 (2013) 195-200
• M. Rostamloo, M. Nouri*, and J. Mokhtari, “Effect of Nanoclay on the Electrospinning of Poly (ε-caprolactone)”, Iranian Journal of Polymer Science and Technology Vol. 24, No. 3, 231-240 August-September 2011.
• J. Mokhtari*, M. Nouri, “ Electrical conductivity and chromic behavior of poly (3-methylthiophene) - coated polyester fabrics”, Fibers and Polymers, accepted on 01-09-2011.
• M. Dashti, J. Mokhtari *, M. Nouri, F. Shirini,”Imparting conductivity and chromic behavior on polyester fibres by means of poly (3-methylthiophene) nanocoating”, J. Applied Polymer Science, 124 (2012) 3007
• M. Saifpour, M. Nouri and J. Mokhtari, “Thermo-regulating Nanofibers Based on Nylon 6,6/Polyethylene Glycol Blend”, Fibers and Polymers 2011, Vol.12, No.6, 706-714
• J. Mokhtari, M. Nouri , U. Goudarzi, “Naphthalimide based disperse dyes for nylon 6 and polyester (PET) fibres: Synthesis and evaluation of technical properties in the presence of urea”, Chinese Journal of Polymer Science Vol. 29, No. 6, (2011), 712-718
• J. Mokhtari*, M. Nouri and M. A. Sarli, “Dyeing of cotton/polyester fabric with selected reactive/disperse dyes under neutral condition”, Journal of Colour Sciences and Technology, 4 (2011) 143-148.
Dyeing of cotton/polyester fabric with selected reactive/disperse dyes under neutral condition (with M nouri and M A Sarli), Journal of Color Science and Technology, 4 (2010) 143-148
Novel anti-bacterial acid dyes derived from naphthalimide: synthesis, characterisation and evaluation of their technical properties on nylon 6 (with Z mohammadkhodaei and M Nouri), coloration technology, 125 (2010) 81-85
S. Alipour, M. Nouri, S. H. Bahrami and J. Mokhtari, "Electrospinning of poly (vinyl alcohol)–water-soluble quaternized chitosan derivative blend", Carbohydrate Research 344 (2009) 2496-2501
Synthesis and Evaluation of a Series of Novel Monoazo Disperse Dyes Derived from N-carboxylic Acid-1,8-naphthalimide on Poly(ethylene terphthalate) (with M. Sadeghi Kiakhani, M. Arami, K .Gharanjig, N.M. Mahmoodi), Fibers and Polymers, 2009, Vol.10, No.4, 446-451
STUDY OF APPLICATION PROPERTIES OF NOVEL TRISAZO HETERO BI-FUNCTIONAL REACTIVE DYES BASED ON J-ACID DERIVATIVES FOR COTTON (with A. Akbarzade, D. A. S. Phillips and J. A. Taylor ), The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Volume 34, Number 2A, July 2009
M. Sadeghi Kiakhani, M. Arami, K .Gharanjig, N.M. Mahmoodi), Journal of Color Science and Technology, Vol. 3, 2009
Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Monoazo Naphthalimide Disperse Dyes Containing Carboxylic Acid Group with High Heat Fastness Properties (with M. Sadeghi Kiakhani, M. Arami, K. Gharanjig and N M Mahmoodi), J. Chin. Chem. Soc., Vol. 55, No. 6, 2008
Novel Hydrolysable azo disperse dyes based on N-ester-1,8-naphthalimide: dyeing of polyester-cotton blends (with K Gharanjig, M Arami and N M Mahmoodi), Coloration Technology, 124 (2008) 295-300
Synthesis and Evaluation of a Series of Trisazo Hetero Bi-functional Reactive Dyes for Cotton (with Duncan A. S. Phillips and John A. Taylor), Dyes and Pigments, 64 (2005) 163-170
Synthesis and Evaluation of a Series of Trisazo Monochloro-s-triazinyl (MCT) Reactive Dyes for Cotton (with Duncan A. S. Phillips and John A. Taylor), Dyes and Pigments, 63 (2004) 51-63
High-speed Melt-spun Polyamide and Polypropylene Filaments ( with M. Haghighat Kish, A. Khosrowshahi), International Seminar On Polymer Science & Technology 3-5 November 1997, Tehran, Iran
Imparting antibacterial effect on nylon using synthesised dye based on naphthalimide (with Z. Mohammad Khodaei, M. Nouri and F. Mashayekhi), 9th congress of scientific-research at Guilan University, 21-23 Feb 2009, Guilan University, Rasht, Iran
Synthesis of N-butanoic acid-1,8- naphthalimide-azo-N,N-dimethylanaline as a new monoazo disperse dyestuff (with M. Sadeghi Kiakhani, M. Arami, K. Gharanjig and N M Mahmoodi), International Conference of Applied Research in Textile, © CIRAT-3, 2008, Sousse, Tunisia
Synthesis and evaluation of a novel antibacterial dye on Nylon (with Z. Mohammad Khodaei and M. Nouri), 1st Congress on Textile Engineering, October 2008, Islamic Azad University, Shahr-e-Rey Branch, Tehran, Iran
Synthesis and evaluation of a novel alkali hydrolysable dye based on naphthalimide on polyester (with Z. Mohammad Khodaei and M. Nouri), 1st Congress on Textile Engineering, October 2008, Islamic Azad University, Shahr-e-Rey Branch, Tehran, Iran
Study of pH effect on cochineal dye solution (with A. Shams Nateri and M. Mafi), 1st Seminar of Iranian Carpet, 13 May 2008, page 84, University of Shahre Kord, Share Kord, Iran
Synthesis of a disperse dye with fluorescent properties for polyester fibers (with K. Gharanjig, M. Arami and H. Kharrati), 6th national conference of textiles engineering, 5-7 May 2007, Esfahan, Iran
Synthesis of 4-flourosulfonylazobenzene-2-naphthol as a disperse dye and investigation of its dyeing properties on polyester fibers (with K. Gharanjig, M. Arami and H. Yousefpour), 6th national conference of textiles engineering, 5-7 May 2007, Esfahan, Iran
- Coloration Technology for Textiles Chemistry and Fibre Science students
- Dye Synthesis for Textiles Chemistry and Fibre Science students
- Advanced Dye Synthesis for Textiles Chemistry and Fibre Science students (MSc)
- Advanced Textiles Colouration topics for Textiles Chemistry and Fibre Science students (MSc)
- Advanced Colorimetry for Colour Technology and Science students (MSc)
- Modern Colorants and their applications for Textile Chemistry and Fibre Science students (MSc)
Textiles Printing including (conventional, digital and 3D printing)
Design and Application of colorants for Inkjet Printing
Design and application of fucntional dyes
Design and application of dyes for textiles industry
Modification of fibres in order to increase their dyeability
Application of nanotechnology in coloration technology
- Textiles and Non-textiles Printing
- Functional dyes
- Smart Textiles
- Removal of colour from wastewater
- Nano finishing and application of nano material to Fibres
- Fastness of dyes on textile substrates
- Chemical modification of fibres
- Application of dyestuffs and finishes to textile substrate