1. R. Ansari, B. Motevalli, "The effects of geometrical parameters on force distributions and mechanics of carbon nanotubes: A critical study", Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat 14 (2009) 4246–4263.
2. R. Ansari, B. Motevalli, On New Aspects of Nested Carbon Nanotubes as Gigahertz Oscillators, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics 132 (2011), DOI: 10.1115/1.4003933.
3. R. Ansari, S. Sahmani, Bending behavior and buckling of nanobeams including surface stress effects corresponding to different beam theories, International Journal of Engineering Science 49 (2011) 1244–1255.
4. R. Ansari, S. Sahmani, Surface stress effects on the free vibration behavior of nanoplates, International Journal of Engineering Science 49 (2011) 1204–1215.
5. R. Ansari, S. Sahmani, B. Arash, Nonlocal plate model for free vibrations of single-layered graphene sheets, Physics Letters A 375 (2010) 53–62.
6. R. Ansari, R. Rajabiehfard, B. Arash, Nonlocal finite element model for vibrations of embedded multi-layered graphene sheets, Computational Materials Science 49 (2010) 831–838.
7. M. Mirnezhad, R. Ansari, R. Rouhi, Effects of hydrogen adsorption on mechanical properties of chiral single-walled zinc oxide nanotubes, Journal of Applied physics 111 (2012) 014308.
8. Reza Ansari, Reza Rajabiehfard, Behrouz Arash, Thermal Buckling of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Using a Semi-Analytical Finite Element Approach, Journal of Thermal Stresses 34 (2011) 817–834.
9. R.Ansari, H. Ramezannezhad, Nonlocal Timoshenko beam model for the large-amplitude vibrations of embedded multiwalled carbon nanotubes including thermal effects, Physica E 43 (2011) 1171–1178.
10. R. Ansari, B. Motevalli, A. Montazeri, S. Ajori, Fracture analysis of monolayer graphene sheets with double vacancy defects via MD simulation, Solid State Communications 151 (2011) 1141–1146.
11. R. Ansari, S. Ajori, B. Arash, Vibrations of single- and double-walled carbon nanotubes with layerwise boundary conditions: A molecular dynamics study, Current Applied Physics 12 (2012) 707-711.
12. R. Ansari, S. Sahmani, H. Rouhi, Rayleigh–Ritz axial buckling analysis of single-walled carbon nanotubes with different boundary conditions, Physics Letters A 375 (2011) 1255–1263.
13. R. Ansari, F. Alisafaei, A. Alipour, E. Mahmoudinezhad, On the van der waals interaction of carbon nanocones, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 73 (2012) 751-756.
14. B. Arash, R. Ansari, Evaluation of nonlocal parameter in the vibrations of single-walled carbon nanotubes with initial strain, Physica E 42 (2010) 2058–2064.
15. M. Hemmatnezhad, R. Ansari, M. Darvizeh, Prediction of Vibrational Behavior of Composite Cylindrical Shells under Various Boundary Conditions, Journal of Applied Composite Materials 17 (2010) 225–241.
16. S. Sahmani, R. Ansari, Nonlocal beam models for buckling of nanobeams using state-space method regarding different boundary conditions, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 25 (2011) 1-11.
17. R. Ansari, R. Gholami, K. Hosseini, S. Sahmani, A sixth-order compact finite difference method for vibrational analysis of nanobeams embedded in an elastic medium based on nonlocal beam theory, Mathematical and Computer Modelling 54 (2011) 2577–2586.
18. R. Ansari, S. Sahmani, H. Rouhi, Axial buckling analysis of single-walled carbon nanotubes in thermal environments via the Rayleigh–Ritz technique, Computational Materials Science 50 (2011) 3050–3055.
19. R. Ansari, R. Gholami, S. Sahmani, Free vibration analysis of size-dependent functionally graded microbeams based on the strain gradient Timoshenko beam theory, Composite Structures 94 (2011) 221–228.
20. R. Ansari, B. Arash, H. Rouhi, Nanoscale vibration analysis of embedded multi-layered graphene sheets under various boundary conditions, Computational Materials Science 50 (2011) 3091–3100.
21. R. Ansari, H.Rouhi, S.Sahmani, Calibration of the analytical nonlocal shell model for vibrations of double-walled carbon nanotubes with arbitrary boundary conditions using molecular dynamics, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 53 (2011) 786–792.
22. R. Ansari, R. Gholami, M. A. Darabi, Thermal Buckling Analysis of Embedded Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with Arbitrary Boundary Conditions Using the Nonlocal Timoshenko Beam Theory, Journal of Thermal Stresses 34 (2011) 1271-1281.
23. R. Ansari, S. Sahmani, Small scale effect on vibrational response of single-walled carbon nanotubes with different boundary conditions based on nonlocal beam models, Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat 17 (2012) 1965–1979.
24. M. Mirnezhad, R. Ansari, M. Seifi, H. Rouhi, M. Faghihnasiri, Mechanical properties of graphene under molecular hydrogen physisorption: An ab initio study, Solid State Communications 152 (2012) 842–845.
25. R. Ansari, H. Rouhi, S. Sahmani, Thermal effect on axial buckling behavior of multi-walled carbon nanotubes based on nonlocal shell model, Physica E 44 (2011) 373–378.
26. A.R.Shaterzadeh, M.Darvizeh, A. Darvizeh, R. Ansari,Thermal postbuckling of shells of revolution, Journal of Thermal Stresses 34 (2011) 1035-1053.
27. R. Ansari, R. Gholami, M. A. Darabi, A nonlinear Timoshenko beam formulation based on strain gradient theory, Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures 7 (2012) 195-211.
28. M. Darvizeh, A. Darvizeh, A. R. Shaterzadeh, R. Ansari, Active control of thermal buckling of shells of revolution using piezoelectric patches, Journal of Thermal Stresses 34 (2011) 1-19.
29. R. Ansari, S. Ajori, B. Motevalli, Mechanical properties of defective single-layered graphene sheets via molecular dynamics simulation, Superlattices and Microstructures 51 (2012) 274–289.
30. R. Ansari, H. Ramezannezhad, R. Gholami, Nonlocal beam theory for nonlinear vibrations of embedded multiwalled carbon nanotubes in thermal invironment, Nonlinear Dynamics 67 (2012) 2241-2254.
31. R. Ansari, M. Darvizeh, M. Hemmatnezhad, Vibration analysis of FGM cylindrical shells under various boundary conditions. JAST. 5(3) (2008) 129-138.
32. The effect of radius variations on buckling of fibrous composite structures subject to different types of loading, M. Darvizeh, A. Darvizeh, R. Ansari, the 1st International Conference in Advances in Structural Engineering and Mechanics (ASEM "99) Seoul, Korea 23-25 August, 1999.
33. Buckling analysis of composite tubes due to non uniform axial loading , M. Darvizeh, A. Darvizeh, R. Ansari, ASEM "99, Seoul, Korea 23-25 August, 1999.
34. Numerical simulation of incandescent lamp cooling process in exhaust machine and its modeling using GMDH type neural network , N. Amanifard, R. Ansari, N. Nariman-Zadeh, ISME2005, The International Conference, Esfahan, Iran.
35. The effects of piezoelectric actuators on static behavior of plates, M. Darvizeh, R. Sabeti, R. Ansari, Accepted, ISME2006, The International Conference, Esfahan, Iran.
36. Tuning of PID controllers based on multiobjective optimization, being prepared for publication.
37. Thermal buckling analysis of FGM thick plates using GDQ rules, R. Ansari, M. Darvizeh, A. Darvizeh, H. Haftchenari and C. B. Sharma, accepted, ICCE14 Conference, 2006.
PUBLICATIONS IN PERSIAN
38. F. Sadeghi,, R. Ansari, Mechanics of ellipsoidal carbon onions inside multiwalled carbon nanotubes, Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine, 2012, In press.
39. R. Ansari, F. Sadeghi, On the oscillation frequency of ellipsoidal fullerene-carbon nanotube oscillators, Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine, 2012, In press.
40. R. Ansari, E. Kazemi, E.Mahmoudinezhad, F. SAdeghi, Preferred position and orientation of anticancer drug cisplatin during encapsulation into single-walled carbon nanotubes, Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine 2012, In press.